In which I list 13 things I wish I could give to my husband for his birthday.
1. A haircut
2. A “get out of debt” free card
3. A wheel rebuild with generator lights for his bike.
4. A trip to the Methow Valley for a long weekend of snowshoeing from hut to hut.
5. Me – 100% healthy.
6. One of the two bicycle calendars he was drooling over.
7. The perfect work and commute schedule.
8. Every Terry Brooks book he hasn’t read.
9. Really good binoculars so he can see the birdies as well as I do.
10. A yoga studio membership.
11. A lifetime supply of delicious organic beer.
12. A certain future which holds backpacking or camping trips every month.
13. A house elf.
Happy 40th on January 2nd, Mark Kirschner! I really do hope it’s the thought that counts…