It was sunny again today. In Seattle. I walked downtown to the library this afternoon and then enjoyed a long walk along the waterfront. When I got to the Olympic Sculpture Park and I planted myself into one of those orange chairs facing the water, rolled up my sleeves and got a decent dose of vitamin D makings. I’m a junkie. When it came time to head home I wanted to transform into a little kid, sit down on the ground, throw a tantrum if neccesary – anything to keep from having to leave the park, the view, and that glorious sun.
- Moved to New Website
- Crystal Treasures From March 7, 2014
- February Card, Crystals and Flower Essence
- Connecting with Mama Gaia in January
- Tarot Affirmation for January 12, 2014
- Tarot Affirmation for January 8, 2013
- The Good Shit
- The Signs
- Giving Them Back – Earth Treasures Returned to the Earth
- In Which I…Ah Frick-It. Just Read It!