Today I watched a second year Glaucous-winged Gull treat a water-logged shred of cedar bark as if it was a prize fish. The gull picked it up from the edge of the surf, strutted about with it in his beak; then he sat it down and picked at it. When a first year Glaucous-winged moved in to see if he could have some too, the older gull snatched it back up, whipped his head away and strutted on down the beach. Was it a game? Was it practice? Was it wishful thinking? Whatever it was, it was certainly amusing.
- Moved to New Website
- Crystal Treasures From March 7, 2014
- February Card, Crystals and Flower Essence
- Connecting with Mama Gaia in January
- Tarot Affirmation for January 12, 2014
- Tarot Affirmation for January 8, 2013
- The Good Shit
- The Signs
- Giving Them Back – Earth Treasures Returned to the Earth
- In Which I…Ah Frick-It. Just Read It!