As the last days of summer slip by I am inspired to grab onto each moment, to relish them with all my might. I think it was the crickets singing in the yard recently, mixed with the beginning blushes of color on the sweet gum tree, that brought home to me the coming transition of summer to fall. Suddenly there was an urgency to make sure I didn’t miss any opportunity for summertime pleasure. I had to make a point to get to a lake and enjoy a cool afternoon swim on a hot day. I’ve got plans to fit in at least one camping trip where it’s not likely to rain. I must make sure that I plan as many outdoor evening meals as I can, complete with glasses of crisp cold Rose’.
- Moved to New Website
- Crystal Treasures From March 7, 2014
- February Card, Crystals and Flower Essence
- Connecting with Mama Gaia in January
- Tarot Affirmation for January 12, 2014
- Tarot Affirmation for January 8, 2013
- The Good Shit
- The Signs
- Giving Them Back – Earth Treasures Returned to the Earth
- In Which I…Ah Frick-It. Just Read It!